If the Department of Communities, Child Safety and Disability Services (the department) has been in contact with you about the care and safety of your children, or have removed your children from your care, we can assist you in providing you legal advice in relation to the following matters:
- as a parent you need information about family law or child protection;
- the department are investigating a complaint made in relation to your children;
- the department want to take or haven taken your children into custody;
- you have been invited by the department to attend a family group meeting;
- the department wants you to sign a care agreement; or
- the department have applied for an assessment order or a child protection order.
Contact Sempre Vero Lawyers to discuss your child protection issues with an experienced solicitor.
CONTACT SEMPRE VERO LAWYERS
Sempre Vero means ‘always true’ – it is our promise that you can expect a client/lawyer relationship that is honest & reliable.