Going to Court is unusually stressful due to the “unknowns” – facts, procedures, Court etiquette, laws, rules, costs and tactics of the “other side”.
Sempre Vero lawyers can represent you in a local Magistrates Court for domestic violence matters and the Federal Circuit Court or the Family Court (anywhere in Australia) for Family Law matters – property and/or children.
Things we do for you:
- Provide simple and cost-efficient legal advice
- Prepare and file documentation, then serve the documentation on the “other side”
- Negotiate with the “other side”, or their lawyer
- Represent you at Court hearings
- Give you confidence and support
YOUR FAMILY LAW ENQUIRY
CONTACT SEMPRE VERO LAWYERS
Sempre Vero means ‘always true’ – it is our promise that you can expect a client/lawyer relationship that is honest & reliable.