Do you have a will and an
Enduring Power of Attorney?
Without a Will or a Power of Attorney, your family may face a lot of unneccessary stress and costly legal work. These are two of the most important documents EVERY adult should have.
Making a new Will or updating your existing Will is important to ensure your assets are distrubuted as you wish. It can also save your estate from unnecessary procedures and costs that are incurred when you do not have a valid Will.
Even if you have an existing Will, it is wise to have Sempre Vero review it every few years to make sure it is still valid and appropriate to your circumstances.
Enduring Power of Attorney
An Enduring Power of Attorney is an important document which enables another person to make decisions on your behalf should you become mentally or physically incapacitated and not able to manage your own financial and personal/health matters.
Why choose Sempre Vero?
We can ensure you remain in control of your life choices:
- Where your estate will go
- Who will be able to administer your financial affairs
- Who should make decisions about your personal and health matters, should you not be able to
We can assist you with:
- Drafting Wills
- Applying for Probate or Letters of Administration (in the event that a will does not exist or is deemed invalid)
- Estate administration
- Powers of Attorney (general and enduring)
- Medical directives
Contact us to arrange an appointment today.
YOUR WILLS & ESTATES ENQUIRY
CONTACT SEMPRE VERO LAWYERS
Sempre Vero means ‘always true’ – it is our promise that you can expect a client/lawyer relationship that is honest & reliable.